banner
Robinson Cemetery, Lamar County, Texas
LOCATION: Robinson Cemetery is in the southwest quadrant of the county. It is in Block 38 of the Lamar County Road Map produced by American Drafting and Services revised December 1993.
DIRECTIONS: The cemetery is located .8 mile south of the intersection of Farm Market Road 38 and Farm Market Road 1509 on FM 38. The cemetery is 1/4 mile east of the highway on land owned by Mrs. Jim Perry in 1995.
GPS COORDINATES: Not available
OLDEST KNOWN BURIAL: The oldest inscribed grave is that of Annie Louis Robinson who died 2 Jun 1900.
NUMBER OF GRAVES: There are 2 known graves in the cemetery. (July 2017)
SIGNS/MARKERS: There is not a sign for the cemetery.
LAST ENUMERATION: The Cemetery was located by Berry Johnson, P.O. Box 265, Brookston, TX 75421, and surveyed by Ron Brothers and Butch and Betsy Mills on 2 Apr 1995.
ADD'L INFORMATION: Only 2 stones were located in 1995. The following persons are known to be buried here: Annie Louis Robinson 21 Oct 1879 - 2 Jun 1900 and Georgie Elbetine Robinson 11 Jan 1880 - 4 Jul 1902.
PICTURE(S):

No Photograph of the Cemetery Is Available


Search for names in this and other cemeteries.
Return to the map page.
Return to the list of cemeteries.
Return to the main Lamar County, TX page.



For questions, corrections, additions or concerns regarding this website, please email the Lamar County, Texas County Coordinator:
Betsy
For information regarding the Civil War pages, please email:
Ron
We regret that we are not able to answer research questions other than those that we have volunteered for on the pages that are linked to this one.

Special thanks to Jeff Kemp for designing the Lamar County banner.

Copyright © 1996 — — The Lamar County TX Website Team
All Rights Reserved. Limited use rights may be granted by written or electronic permission.

This website adheres to the NGS "Standards for Sharing Information with Others" regarding copyright, attribution, privacy, and the sharing of sensitive information.